The CEO of largest steel and iron manufacturing company, B5 Plus Limited, Mukesh Thakwani has applauded President Akufo-Addo and his government for effective management of the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the astute businessman, despite the economic challenges caused by the pandemic, the several policies put in place by the government helped the Ghanaian economy to rebound.
Mr. Thakwani applauded the Akufo-Addo led government when throwing more lights on the achievement of B5 Plus Limited this year.
He believes the effective management of the devastating disease by the government cushioned and sustained businesses from collapsing despite the challenges caused by the pandemic.
He explicate on the successes of B5 Plus Limited this year, winning over ten awards so far in 2021 and providing free oxygen to over hundred private and government hospitals nationwide as part of their contribution to the right against the pandemic.
He said B5 Plus Limited reached a real milestone in 2018, being recognized as the largest iron and steel company trading iron and steel products, not only in Ghana, but also all over the West African countries.
With few days to end 2021, B5 Plus Limited has won numerous awards. The company strives to be a pioneer in the West African region, setting a benchmark for iron and steel products in terms of excellence. Its mission is to cater to the needs of its customers in all aspects, especially of cost and quality.
Notable among the awards won in 2021 is as follows;
– CIMG Product of the Year
– Titans of Africa Award to the CEO
– Ashanti Business Awards Best CEO
– Institute of Directors’ Most Corporate Governance Compliment Award
– 10th AGI Ghana Industry & Quality Awards best company of the Year
– SSI Foreign Personality of the Year
– Governing Council of Ghana Association of Restructuring & Insolvency Award
– SSI Best Covid-19 Healthcare Response Initiative Awards
– Best CSR Company of the Year
– 4th Ghana Industry Awards CEO Of The Year..