Date for 2019 President’s Cup changed; check the new date

The organizers of the 2019 edition of the President’s Cup has changed the date for the event, Kyfilla.com has learnt.

The event which will be played by Asante Kotoko against arch rivals Hearts of Oak, was initially slated for September 1, 2019 at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium in Kumasi.

But new development reaching Kyfilla.com indicates that, the fixture has been rescheduled for September 8, 2019 with the venue not changed.

Kyfilla.com understands, both Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko will pocket GH¢ 100,000 as appearance fee for the game.

The teams will received upfront of 60% with the remaining 40% to be given in 72 hours before the game.

The winner of the fixture will take home GH¢ 30,000 whiles the loser get GH¢ 20,000.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Don`t copy text!